Friday, November 9, 2012

Top 4 Start'ems With a Side of 2 Sit'ems

This week I managed to find 4 good starters. But before I get into that I would like to say I have seen quite a few views of my blog but yet not a single comment. I encourage you to leave comments to let me know how your season is going and how my advice is assisting in your domination in your fantasy league. I write this blog because I love fantasy football I'm nowhere near gifted enough to play in the NFL so I choose to break down the play of the players that can. So now its on to what you have been waiting for:

My sleeper pick is Kenny Britt of Tennessee. Last year I had Britt until he tore his ACL. He was a monster at the wide out position. This year he is off to a slow start, but how can you blame him when coming back off knee surgery and not having the best support at the quarterback position. I can see Britt having a good day against Miami. The Dolphins are terrible against the pass averaging just over 40 points a game to opposing wide outs. The Dolphins gave up 313 yards to Indy. I can expect that to continue Sunday when Britt and company come to town.




My second pick this week is Vincent Jackson of Tampa Bay. San Diego is giving up 33 points to wide outs this year. Even though the last two weeks the Charger D has shown up to play they have been playing lesser opponents in Cleveland and Kansas City. Josh Freemen is still tearing it up right now even he would be a solid starter this week. Jackson is projected 21 points this week and should have a great day targeted early and often against his former squad.

Coming in at the number 3 spot is Josh Freeman of Tampa Bay. Freeman has two big weapons on the outside in Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams and one big weapon in the backfield in Doug Martin. The linebackers will have to stay closer to the line of scrimmage which should open passing lanes for Freeman to find his wide outs.






My last pick this week is Roddy White of Atlanta. New Orleans is giving up 44 points a game to wide outs this year. White is averaging 17 points a game this year and is still a starter type receiver and one of Matt Ryan's go to targets. White should have a great day against a weaker Saints secondary.









Now comes my Sit'em section.

Starting it off is Percy Harvin of Minnesota. Even though he is considered doubtful if he is active you should sit'em since his ankle can not be near 60% after suffering a sprain in 3 different spots.

My last pick to sit the week out is C.J. Spiller. Last meeting against New England Spiller had only 4 points. Since New England has added to their secondary means the linebackers can stay closer to the line of scrimmage to shut down Spiller and Jackson. Spiller may be projected 14 points this week I don't see that happening against a rested New England D.

Last week I had another solid week of picks but again let me know how these picks work for you.
Thanks and have a great weekend in Fantasy Football.


No comments:

Post a Comment