Friday, November 2, 2012

BOLD Pick for Week 9


Picture from google images


As I said earlier in the week I would make a bold pick. Well here it is Mick Vick of Phi. Even though he has had some terrible games and turned the ball over I still think he is going to have a great game. The New Orleans Defense is very giving to opposing QB's. They are plus 7.6 points compared to the NFL avg. Even though he only had one TD last week against ATL, he put 191 yards. I can Vick putting up at least 250 yards and having 2 TD's one possibly as a rushing TD









picture from google images

One other player I like this week is Malcom Floyd of SD. While Floyd is only averaging 11 points a game right now, he is SD's only 100% healthy wide out. Even though Floyd only had 2 catches for 23 yards in the earlier game this season against KC, Floyd will get his targets from Phillip Rivers. Look at Floyd to have a solid day against KC.


No comments:

Post a Comment